Alec is officially standing on his own, he thinks its the funnest game to get up and try to balance himself, very cute! It also means that he'll soon be walking, God help us...
And Alec is completely weaned, drinking only Lactaid now, yay for me for nursing him for a year (and getting my body back to myself) and yay for him for weaning so easily!
William said something very funny last night. Chris was out so I was putting him to bed, I was ready a story and he says "I'm tired" I said "Really?" (in complete disbelief, not sure he's ever admitted to being tired before!), he then says "Yes, I've a a very long day" Oh so cute!!! He did in fact go to bed without a fuss or coming out of his room. Maybe I should retrace all his activities of the day to replicate that each day???
That's it for now,
Stephanie
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment