Funny, with the first child you wonder when they will be potty trained, with the second, I really didn't think about it much but now I realize that the influence of the older brother works wonder on giving ideas to a younger brother. So without any promoting from us, Alec has been asking for the potty. Not every day but more and more often. He will go to the bathroom take off his clothes and use the potty. Pretty impressive for a 2 year old boy! Today he spent a good part of the afternoon and evening naked and went to the potty when he needed to, no accidents... I didn't prompt this but believe me, you won't hear any complaints from me if he's out of diapers before he's 3... No complaints AT all! William is being a great big brother and encouraging him as well as cheering for him when he does use the potty! Even more motivation for Alec when his bro is so proud of him!
William is also doing great on this front, he's been trained during the day for a while now but for a couple of months he's no longer wearing pull ups at night either! Woo hoo, the diaper bill is going down every month, I love it!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment