Monday, March 19, 2007

It is the winter again!

I have to laugh at the title of my last post, its really not spring here right now, its all white outside, we got 9 inches of snow and freezing rain last Friday. Even though it isn't spring yet, I'm in speing cleaning mode.. This weekend I cleaned up all our closets and got rid of tons of clothes for the whole family. I also rearranged the toys and "found" the toys William played with when he was Alec's age. It was like Christmas here, Alec was happy with the new toys and William wanted to ply with them all even if they are a little young for him.

William is really in the terrible two's, what happened to our sweet little boy? He's really pushing our buttons these days. He's taken to removing his clothes and his diaper by himself, can you say NOT GOOD? Today I was telling him that mommy is Canadian and that he's American, so he took that in and said "I'm an American Idol!" That's the fun side of the two's, he speaks so well, and he says the funniest things, I'm really going to try to document those here, he's hilarious!

Alec is really trying to move, he can slither backwards right now and he's trying to get those legs under himself, watch for my "HE'S CRAWLING, WE'RE IN TROUBLE" post soon! He's eating Cheerios (or should I say gumming, no sign of teeth yet!) and bagels, it's really cute to see him chew on it.
We had a first for him today, he claps! Its really cute, a whole body experience, his arms are short and he's pudgy so it takes his whole body moving to be able to get the hands together, he's so proud! I'll have to take a video of that one.

I'll post some pics and videos tonight, you've all been asking!

No comments: