Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's been a rough week...

I'm a bit late on this update, I've had a cold since the beginning of the week (and the kids have it too). And to top off the week, I tumbled down the stairs with William in my arms today. He's fine, he bumped his head and I fortunately took the brunt of it, I keep feeling new tender spots as the day goes by and I'm pretty sure I sprained my ankle.

Kids are doing great, William keeps saying new things, the funny one this week was "OOOOOhhh, this is freakin nuts!!!" I can't even tell you what it was about but it sure was funny.

I'll be posting the March pictures this weekend, in the meantime,
by popular demand, here are the videos we recorded in March.

Enjoy!

Stephanie

William having a tantrum


William loves the playground



William climbing with mommy



William playing catch up



William reading the Mr. Boston drink book



Jumperoo time for Alec



William reading book



William reading another book



William and Alec playing

No comments: