Well, William is potty trained, he's doing so well, even staying dry over night sometimes. We are really happy, its great to have only one in diapers and mostly so proud of our big boy. He's got opinions about everything, he tells us which way we should take to drive home and gets really upset if we don't listen to him :-) His FAVORITE color is blue, he wants everything in blue, his fork, his cars, and his cups. He started playing board games he got for Christmas, he's so good and he loves them. Anyone who comes to visit knows how to play Cariboo, Hulabaloo, Memory and Candy land. He plays everyday with Ana, I'm sure she could play her eyes closed!
He continues to impress us, he has the most amazing memory, he ears something once and remembers it. His vocabulary is incredible too, you'd never know he's 3.
There's nothing like hearing your little boy tell you "I love you Mommy, I love you daddy!" but I sure could do without "No mommy, I don't want to eat that, I don't like it" even before trying it!
All and all, the challenging 3s are challenging but its more fun than difficult most of the time, we're really enjoying our little man!
Stephanie
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment