Welcome to year #2 of the Braun Family blog. Right now, I'm working on the 2007 blog book, basically I'm taking the content of last year's entries and putting them in a book so the kids can have this information later. I'll print a copy for each of the kids, I'm sure their wives will thank me later :-)
The whole family went sledding today, it was so much fun. We have a decent size hill not too far from here so we took advantage of that, it was a ton of fun. Alec was a bit unsure but he had a good time. William loved and and of course got very tired going back up. Needless to say, Chris and I got our fair share of exercise too!
On this note, Happy New Year to everyone, wishing you happiness and much health!
Stephanie for the Braun family
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment