Monday, December 31, 2007

William's first sledding experience


We got a bit of snow last night, shattering the 1972 December snow record for the area, yep, we've been getting a lot of the white stuff. I'm not complaining, I love it (probably because I don't have to commute in it!) Since the last time it snowed William wanted to sled, so father and son went out to the hardware store in search of sleds.. One successful trip later, they came home with 2 sleds and went out the back of the house to try them out. Not much of a hill, but enough to get William psyched about sledding and considering the snow was way wet today, it was probably enough. I'm looking forward to the next fluffy snow, we'll all go out then!

Here he is ready to go!

Alec and I went grocery shopping (way overdue) and did a Target & Macys trip. Alec is the easiest child to shop with. He loves to see people! He was very interested in two women in the shoe department and kept coming back to smile at them, when it was time to leave, I said "Alec say Bye!" He proceeded to wave and say "BYE!!!!" As usual, he was a big hit!

Well its 12/31 as you can tell, and we're sitting in the basement, enjoying the peace and quiet, it will be a low key night for us, some TV watching is about all that's plan!

A year of blogging as gone by, I hope I've kept you all up to date and entertained at times :-) I've been trying to post more, we'll see if I can keep it up in the New Year, I sure will try.. I'm trying to find a quick way to post pics to do it more often, stay tuned!

To all our readers, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to a fantastic 2008!

Enjoy some December 2007 Pics



Stephanie

No comments: