Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was awesome for most!

Christmas was a huge success for William and Alec, they got lots of fantastic toys that they have been enjoying tremendously (and fighting over them too!).

Grand-Papa and Grand-Maman came down from Montreal on Saturday December 21. the boys were so happy to see them. Grand-Papa helped out with snow removal, and lots of fantastic cooking! Grand-Maman (aka Mother Christmas) came here her arms loaded with great gifts!

On Christmas eve, we left some cookies and milk for Santa but we were very lucky, he came over to see us on Christmas morning, right before making it back to the North Pole! It was great to see him, and he was very generous again this year, he even knew Ana was here, not in Brazil, and spoiled her too!

I, on the other end, had quite a Christmas day, it started at 3AM when Alec woke up. When I went to check on him, I thought I was going to faint.. I figured it would go away so I just went back to bed.. I woke up not feeling much better and skipped breakfast. We unwrapped the presents and just as we were finishing up, the dinner from the night before made its way back up. I spent the next 5 hours lying on the couch, unable to move, everything hurt, every single limb was in pain and I was miserable! Fortunately, no one else was hit with this and I recovered the next day. It was probably the culmination to weeks of stress making its way out..

It took us many hours to unbox and assemble all the toys but now they are all organized on the new shelves that Grand papa and daddy installed :-) Finally some sort of rhyme or reason in the playroom, ya!

Merry Christmas everyone, we hope you had a great one!




Stephanie

No comments: