Sunday, December 16, 2007

More snow and its only 12/16

Well so far we have gotten close to 2 feet of snow in the past 4 days, what a change from last year's winter were we barely saw that all year. I love snow so I'm happy about this and of course I don't get to commute anywhere so I have no reason to complain about it. Chris spent a few hours snowblowing this morning and I made a coffee run after. Boy do I love Starbucks, they were open in this crazy weather, nothing like a warm coffee and a fantastic football game!

I'm also trying to finish my online shopping, then I'll only have a few more things to get a the mall at some point this week...

William got to go play outside this morning, he loved it.. Alec will get his boots tomorrow so hopefully next time it snows he can go out and play too.

I'll post a video of him walking this afternoon,

Stephanie

No comments: