Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wiam..

Alec is now 18 months and the changes are coming fast and furious!

1. William is enjoying him more and more, they are playing, hugging and launghing together, I must say its so nice to see for the parents. See the video below for proof ;-)



2. He's talking more and more, he calls his brother Wi'am, how cute is that???

3. He had his pediatrician appointment yesterday, he's 35 inches and 31.5lbs.. A little taller and heavier than William at the same age, he's catching up to his brother.

The two of them are lots of fun these days, at dinner tonight, William said "I love you Alec", too cute!

Talking about cute, this is great. William points to a body part and says to me "These are my tentacles" I reply trying really hard not to laugh "No sweetie, those are testicles, you are not an octopus" :-)




Steph

No comments: