Well, the snow is melted, mud and rain have taken over around here.. I hope it dries up a bit before the Easter bunny shows up next week.. Easter is so early this year! The boys are doing great, William keeps growing, he's out of his 4T shirts and on to 5s already. He hasn't gained any weight through all this so he's a slm guy. I need to buy him the slim pants.. I'm hoping Alec takes the same path or I'm going to have a lot of pants that won't fit him later! Alec is a riot, loves to dance (see the video attached..). William loves it too, they even dance together..
Since its icky outside, we have to entertain ourselves inside.. Lots of driving the ride ons while the parents play scary dinosaur...
The boys love carrots, I gave them each a carrot to much on the other day, see the results for yourself.. LOL!
I'm so behind on February posts, maybe I'll catch up on this week, we'll see!
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment