A few good ones to pass on..
Oakley escaped the other day, I ran after her just in time to see her almost get hit by a car, she had escaped because William left the basement door open. So when I came back the conversation went like this:
Me: "William, you can't leave the door open, your dog gets out and your dog could be gone forever!!!!!"
Will: "Some people have cats"
Me: "She almost got hit by a truck!!"
Will: "What kind of truck, a semi, a pickup?"
That's when I gave up, apparently empathy is a bit much for a 3.5 year old :-)
Today, William didn't want to take a nap, I found him at the top of the stairs rocking in the rocking chair. I asked him why he was not sleeping, the answer was: "I can't sleep, I just have too much energy" You think he listens when we find excuses for the kids not to sleep?? Ha Ha Ha!
Steph
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment