Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Crazyness

OK I know I'm way behind on the news, I have very few excuses except that work was completely crazy this month. I had two business trips, one to Chicago and one to Austin, we were also preparing for Ana's departure back to Brazil and it was the beginning of school for William. He started going to preschool three times a week from 9 to 1PM. He really enjoys it, loves his teacher Miss Elaine and he's learning a ton and of course, always helping is classmates. We are still not sure what we will do about kindergarten next year, we have to decide in January whether or not we will have him tested to see if he's ready to start early because his birthday is after the cutoff date (Aug. 31) so in theory, he should not be going to kindergarten next year. I really think he's ready intellectually, I'm just not sure socially, we shall see!
So this will be my short September update, it was crazy, it was my 35th birthday which I would rather forget (that one hit me hard) and our 5th wedding anniversary. It was a busy month (that's my excuse for not blogging and I'm sticking to it!)
Until later... Steph

Here are the September pics and videos, better late than never!

No comments: