Saturday, May 19, 2007

Its been a while..

So its been 10 days since the last time I updated everyone. Things are MUCH better here, Alec is taking 2 long (2 hour each) naps everyday and sleeping much better at night, his 4 middle teeth came out at the top in the last week or so, I can't believe how differently he and William develop. William was a textbook child, always did things when the books said he would, Alec is not, but if I had to put him in a category, I'd say he's an Angel baby. Apart from the times where he's upset about something, he's so happy and easygoing. Even when William isn't so nice with him, it takes a lot for him to get upset. We'll see if it stays that way..

So what's going on here? We're building a patio, we'll finally get to use our backyard and the kids will be able to ride their trikes and ride ons in the backyard.. You can follow the process below...


Tabblo: The building of our patio

Yes, we know, our backyard was embarrassingly bad.. No wonder we didn't want to spend much time there..

... See my Tabblo>


I'll be bakc later with new pics of the boys!

Stephanie


No comments: