Yes, you are reading this right, Alec is already 9 months.. I can't quite believe it myself, it feels like he was just born. Its great to see the kids play together more and more, now, don't get me wrong, William still find a way to get a cheap shot on his brother once in a while but its better now that Alec is more interactive. I keep telling him that there will be retaliation someday.. Alec is a big boy! Speaking of which, we just went to the pediatrician for Alec's 9 months appointment.
So here it is: 31 inches (way over the chart, like 115%), 24lbs 8 ounces (85%), and head circumference:49 cm. He's in full 18-24 months clothes now, he's about to catch up to William who can still fit in 2T clothes, pretty crazy. I just measured William for the heck of it, he's 37 inches and 32lbs, a tall string bean!
William just blew me away tonight, he knows every single letter in the alphabet in order and in words, I bet he'll be reading pretty soon, wow!
Alec is also talking a lot these days: ba ba ba, ga ga ga, we're still waiting for dada and mama but its coming! He's still not crawling, he's almost there though, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he skipped crawling and went straight to walking, he absolutely loves to stand these days. He also got another tooth this week, and number 4 is about to pop out too (the middle top teeth). He's eating like a big boy, by himself, I've been finding wheat free bread and waffles he can eat, that helps a lot!
Ana is still doing great, she's really enjoying the better weather and the spring flower explosion around here. I bet she'll be blown away by the leaves in the fall! She's so sweet and loving, we're the luckiest host parents! The kids both love her, its great to see them together.
I'm completely overdue to post pics, I'll do that this week, I promise!
Stephanie
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment