So this time, its courtesy of daddy, who brought the virus home.. We all have some sort of illness, William has a mild cold, I have a sinus infection (Second one of the year!), Chris has one too and Alec has a double ear infection :-( The poor child, he was doing so well, I hope its just a blip and he won't have anymore for the rest of the summer. This one was hard to figure out, I just had a gut feeling he had one, he wasn't crying, he was sleeping and eating well. Even the on call pediatrician gave me a weird look when I told her he had no symptoms except a runny nose and one bout of fever. He was the same way last time he had a double ear infection, tough kid!
He's still not crawling forward, still backwards and spinning around while sitting, its pretty funny. Lots of babbling and he's getting feisty, William was getting fed up with him bugging him in the stroller today and he told him "Alec, stop it, you're driving me crazy! You're being a bad boy" How funny is that??
Here are the pictures from our Memorial Day weekend, we had a great time! For those of you who can't access Tabblo's, we posted the May pics on techwild, enjoy!
I'll be back later this week, Alec is going to be 10 months this week.. Where does the time go?
Stephanie
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment