Saturday, June 2, 2007

Alec is 10 months

Yes, Alec is 10 months, I can't quite believe it! He's already less a baby and more a little boy. He has the best belly laugh and of course, he's a complete flirt with all the girls, we can't shop without people stopping to see him and he enjoys it so much!

He's now 25lbs and 32.5 inches, lost weight since last month and grew 1.5 inches, he's a BIG boy! He now prefers to feed himself which is a challenge because it takes forever to get a meal done a whole lot of time for mommy to cut pieces of food, but he's so cute doing it! Don't try to feed him puree, his little arm waves in front of his face to block the spoon!

This morning I saw the boys in a rare moment of play together, its so nice to see them enjoy each other, a nice change from William beating up on his brother or Alec pulling William's hair. It was fantastic to hear them laugh and giggle together, I'm hoping for more and more of these moments :-)

We're heading into a crazy month, going to Montreal next weekend, then Valley City the following weekend, and Sandra-Jane, Robert and Matilda are visiting us at the end of the month, its going to be fun!

And finally CONGRATULATIONS ANA!! She got her driver's license today!!! We're so proud of her and very happy for her!

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you who read the blog this summer!

Stephanie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I subscribe on iGoogle. It's great when I see something new and I can go see what's up. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on you and the guys.

Anonymous said...

J'ai fait un commentaire intelligent et ils ne veulent pas l'envoyer
Mathieu

Anonymous said...

Je répète mon premier!
Je suis content de voir que vous êtes occupé pour une fois Ha! HA! Pour être certain que vous ne serez pas oisif je veux réserver une place pour deux personne à Acton pour le 3,4,5,6 etc Juillet à Acton 185 Arlington.
Congratulation Ana! We are Proud of you too! On a hate d'embrassr nos amours!
Grand-papa Mathieu