Monday, June 11, 2007

Back from Montreal

We came back from Montreal last night, the trip back was a little less painful than the trip over there so maybe it means we need to leave around 4PM instead of 6PM next time. William had a great time with his friends Arielle and Benjamin, he was asking when they were coming to see him today. Alec loved having more people to smile at, everyone he met fell in love with him.

Now we need to get ready to leave on Friday for Valley City to see GrandPa Ray, its his 70th birthday this weekend!

William's new thing is to say "yes Mom" to everything I ask him to do but then he proceeds to ignore whatever I said, its lovely...

Alec is starting to make new baby words, we think we may have heard "dada" today. So I'm O for 2 on the kids saying Mama before Dada :-)

Today is was very warm, WIlliam had a blast playing outside with the hose.

I'll be back with news from North Dakota next week,

Stephanie

No comments: