Tuesday, June 19, 2007

He's been busy!

Alec is a busy, busy boy these days. This morning, he started to crawl (OK it was about time, he's 10 months 2 weeks old!) I have a feeling its going to be short lived, he loves to stand these days and will probably prefer walking like William did. We shall see..

He's also getting 2 new teeth, the bottom teeth on each side of the middle teeth, low grade fever and fussiness, the works :-(

I will also need to lower his crib today because I found him, screaming in his crib sitting last night (4 times, ya we had fun :-) Its only a matter of time before he pulls up and plunges out of the crib if I don't lower it, anyone want to help? Its a pain to do!

So, our baby is less and less a baby, I'm kinda sad about it... Its exciting but sad too!

I'll be posting pics soon I promise!

Stephanie

No comments: