Sunday, July 8, 2007

He slept through the night!

Yep, you read that right, Alec slept through the night for the first time ever!! (Ya I know, he's over 11 months!) I wish I could say I slept the whole night but William woke me up a few times, oh well, lets hope tonight is a repeat performance on Alec's part and not on William's.

Ana also found Alec in his crib standing, no more baby uh? Standing is his favorite thing to do these days and playing with doors.

William got a new baseball set, he can use it as a tee or as a ball pitcher, he LOVES it, maybe we have a future baseball star! He's very good at hitting it off the tee, we're working on hitting while pitching. Alec seems to have a fantastic pitching arm, he chucks food and his paci when he doesn't want it so hard, hey we may have a star pitcher too :-)

I'll be back soon with videos..

Stephanie

No comments: