The news of the weekend! Alec said his first word!! And drumroll please... Just like William, the dog wins out over mommy and daddy.. Alec said Doggie this weekend and Dog this morning, oh well so much for the parents the dog is obviously way more entertaining. For those of you who don't remember, William had also chosen to talk about the dog way before he uttered dada or mama. We know what the pecking order is here in this house :-)
We had a fun weekend, we went Blueberry picking, the kids love blueberries so while I picked, William stuffed his face full of them. They are so good and HUGE! I've never seen blueberries like this! We'll have to go back, it was early in the season and there will be way more later.
We took the kids to Outback Steakhouse Saturday night, it was the first time we'd taken the kids to a sit down restaurant, and they were both fantastic. We need to do that more often :-)
I also started giving Alec some whole milk this weekend, my goal is to wean him completely by this time next month, I will have made it to one year nursing Alec and I'm happy to report that it seems like he's doing much better with new foods, we're hoping to try wheat and eggs again by 15 months!
I'll post pics soon.. Stephanie
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment