I am not sure how it works but it seems like every early September is a complete whirlwind, I remember as a child hating the fact that my birthday as at the beginning of September because it seemed like everyone was too busy with the fall, return to school, etc. to remember it. Anyway, we seem to be falling into that same pattern here at the Braun household. William started preschool last week and absolutely LOVED it, he made a friend the very first day. His name is Brian and he's 3 years old and similar to William in many ways, tall and shy :-) They are already like two peas in a pod and its only the second day of school. I think he's going to have a very fun year! I spent a few hours with him at school last week for orientation, it was nice to meet the parents of the other children. There's also a family picnic in a few weeks, its going to be fun!
Preschool is nice for both kids, Alec gets some alone time with Ana, time where no one is hanking toys away or turning off the toy he's playing with, I know he misses William while he's gone but its got to be nice to have a little peace once in a while. He's growing up so fast, every other day, he seems to have new words. We have "look" with the pointed finger now, so cute! He's also teething and for Alec that's never good because he teeths "in bulk" 3-4 teeth at a time and of course that makes him miserable! He was up for 2 hours last night from 12:30Am to 2:30AM, mommy was about to lose it!!!
We're finally getting some rain, we've had a fantastic summer, but the lack of rain is creating major issues with water supply in the town and our grass (not sure you can call it that anymore) is "crispy"!! I'm excited about the fall almost being here, that's the positive part of the September craziness, there's nothing like New England Fall!
Stephanie
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment