We did have a great time anyway. On Saturday, we went to the Davis Corn Maze in Sterling, MA. We walked for a good 2 hours and never were able to finish it, lets just say that with 2 hungry little boys, you cut out when they can't take it anymore, still a lot of fun, and William pretty much walked the whole way, tough kid, crazy to think that last time we did that maze, he wasn't even a year old and was in Alec's spot in the backpack. Chris had an even heavier backpack rider this time around :-)
On Sunday, we went raspberry and apple picking (yep, the crop is way early this year, those Macintosh are SO good, they are tart, just the way I like them!). Alec stil isn't a big fan of raspberries, unlike the rest of us in this family. Apples were a HUGE hit with both boys, it was pretty cute to see them both biting in apples in the car on the way home, I'm all for it, one apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Then in the afternoon, we went walking at Great Brook Farm state park, a 2 mile walk with the dog (who was most happy!) and with the double all terrain stroller was a lot of fun, we finished off the outing with great ice cream from Great Brook Farms! Even Alec got to taste, he wasn't so sure about the cold but I think he liked it.
Today is pretty slow, Chris worked until 1:30PM and the kids and I just hung out this morning, playing around the house and outside. I failed to mention that the weather has been unbelievable this weekend, mid-70s (Around 24-25 Celcius for the Canadians) and very sunny, not too hot not too cold to be outside, as you can see, we took advantage of it. This is my favorite time of the year. I'm sure we'll be posting lots of great fall pics soon.
Alec is also 13 months now, and no, he's not walking although the last few weeks he spends more time standing and cruising then anything else, so I have a feeling this month might be the month for walking. My mom says I didn't walk until I was 14 months, so there you go, another resemblance between Alec and I.
So here are pics from the weekend, enjoy!
William testing out his Halloween costume, I think he liked the firemen visit we had not so long ago... ... See my Tabblo>


No comments:
Post a Comment