Friday, September 28, 2007

OK this one is totally overdue, sorry!

Its been a while, I fell victim to my previous post's complaint, the dreaded September craziness! Well now that its almost over I guess I can resume my blog entries :-) There's a lot going on but not really, you know just the daily grind around here. Alec is STILL teething, and miserable, he has 4 big bumps on his gums.. And I think both kids are going through growth spurts, especially William. He's been eating like a mad man (I know those who know him well can't believe he's eating more than he usually eats but he is!). In the span of 2 weeks he outgrew his shoes, he's now wearing a size 10, that's big for a not quite 3 year old! I also think he grew in height, we'll see how his pants fit. Alec is also growing, the only reason people believe he's not quite 14 months old is the fact that he barely has any hair :-) Although it seems to be coming in, really looks like my hair color, no surprises there, he's definitely all me. William seems to look more and more like Chris as he gets older. Speaking of William, the challenging 3s have taken over our preschooler, he's been quite a treat lately, talks back, argues, refuses to do what you ask him, doesn't listen, and the list goes on. Its like having a 3 year old teenager, is that possible?? I keep asking people who have had children for reassurance that yes, this too shall pass because its quite frustrating and difficult :-) He also seems to think his brother should do whatever William wants him to do and when he doesn't the pinching, kicking, hitting comes out, its not good, I did catch Alec slapping him back the other day, it was hard not to laugh and to tell him not to do that. I keep telling William to watch out, Alec's going to be bigger than him someday ;-)
Alec is our drama king, with him its hard to tell whether he really got hurt or he just wants you to think he did, imagine when HE approaches 3 years old, oh that's a scary thought!
We did a few fun things on the weekends in September, apple and raspberry picking, hiking at Great Brooks farms, lots of playing outside, its been so beautiful here. I really want to go take pics of the boys with the New England Foliage this weekend,

I'll post pictures over the weekend!

Feel free to comment on this post, its nice to hear from you!

Stephanie

No comments: