Yes, he is 15 months and no he's not walking, lol. In his defense, he's making his way towards walking every day, like today he spent so much time standing up without holding on to anything, he seems to like to perfect things before doing them, nothing wrong with that :-) He's a chatter box though, tries new words everyday and today he was trying to sign along the song on the signing time video.. He's got the 2 top molars poking out. A lot more hair than last month, but its pretty light so he still looks pretty sparse in the hair dept. I remember William getting a hair cut for his first birthday (and that was overdue) I'd say Alec is a few months away from a hair cut still, crazy the differences!
We had to go back to the pediatrician's office yesterday with Alec, he was still very sick and was wheezing and coughing from the lungs :-( Yep, another bronchiolitis, poor child. He's a on strong 5 day course of antibiotics since he still had the double ear infection, good Lord! No wonder he's been sleeping terribly!
William is feeling much better
William's birthday is coming up, if anyone needs any ideas for his birthday and Christmas for both kids, I created some Target lists to start, and I will post more ideas here. Check out the Target list here: http://www.target.com/lists/portal?ref=nav_targetlist and type in Alec or William's name.
OK so I'll finally let the cat out of the bag, William is almost potty trained! I wasn't talking about it much, fearing that I might jinx the whole process! But its looking good!! He loves wearing underwear, he has some better days than others but we're on the right track, which is good, I was starting to worry he'd be in diapers until he was 17 ;-)
My ears and throat are killing me so I'd better head to bed now, Halloween pics to come at some point tomorrow!
Good night!
Stephanie
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment