OK I said I would do it tomorrow, but I probably won't have time, since its my friend's wedding. We had a great time trick or treating on Halloween day even though Alec was still pretty sick, he was all smiles. William spent the day talking about getting candy, he was excited to say the least!
We went to our neighbors houses and William was always ready to say trick or treat before they opened the door but once they were out, he wasn't too hot in saying anything, he just wanted his candy :-) Alec made sure to say Bye to everyone as we walked away, something tells me William will have a little brother to say TRICK OR TREAT really loud and many times next year lol!
We came back home after about 1 hour of this fun activity and we proceeded to empty the pumpkin of goodies, William was very happy to get to sample some of his candy, especially the M&Ms, his favorite. Alec was content with eating the stuff with the wrapper on, I tried to give him an M&M but he didn't like it, believe me, I'm not complaining about that!
So it was fun and the kids looked absolutely adorable, enjoy the pics!
Stephanie
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment